Our school is enriched by the presence of a school chaplain who visits the school regularly. He works with the Religious Education teachers in fostering the spiritual development of each student. Individual and class visits to the school Séipéilín, together with mass and retreats for year groups provide opportunities for students to deepen their faith and their relationship with God.
Students are also encouraged to reach out to others by being actively involved in fund raising for charitable organisations and in issues of social justice.
- Weekly collection for projects in the developing world.
- Donation for Christmas hampers to the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
- Operation Christmas Child
- Christmas toy appeal.
- Annual sponsored fast for Trocaire.
- Fund-raising for: Daffodil Day, Goal, Share a Dream Foundation, Hope Foundation for Street Children in Calcutta, Chernobyl Children’s Project, Crumlin Hospital for Sick Children etc.
- Visits by Missionaries and voluntary organisation.
- TY ‘Challenge to change’ Projects.
- ‘Young Social Innovators’ Projects.
- Concern Debating Competitions.